Time: Saturday, June 3rd & 10th, from 9 am - 12 pm
Class Price: $145 - Does not include materials
Class Level: Intermediate
Join us for this body positive, two-day, swimsuit making class taught by local fashion designer and Project Runway Season 11 winner Michelle Lesniak! In this class, Michelle will guide students through the process of making a one piece swimsuit including; working with elastic, sewing 4-way stretch, and finishing a garment using fold over elastic.
Saturday, June 3rd, Day 1:
• Introductions to swimwear
• Learn how to find the size right for you
• Learn how to cut out a pattern on 4-way stretch
• Learn how to sew with stretch fabric
• Begin sewing
Saturday, June 10th, Day 2:
• Learn how to sew elastic
• Learn how to finish a garment using fold over elastic
• Complete your swimsuit
• Feel like a queen as you walk out with a brand new custom-designed swimsuit sewn by YOU!
*Class price includes pattern but not materials. A supply list will be sent out upon registration.